Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony P Iagmin has the following 3 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
- Anatomic Pathology
Showing 1 of 1
Is this the Dr. Tony Iagmin I was stationed with in DaNang Vietnan in 1967-68? This is the person who taught you the song Roddy McCorley. Hope you still play guitar. I'm still alive and kickin' in the Ozark mountains of Northwest Arkansas. Thanks for being such a great doctor to serve under. Michael Breid HM3 Vietnam 1967-68. Eureka Springs, Arkansas
53 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Anthony P Iagmin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions6655 Alvarado Rd, San Diego, CA
Dr. Anthony P Iagmin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.