Dr. Anthony Ignocheck Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Ignocheck?

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Dr. Ignocheck has been the best family doctor my son and I have ever seen. He will be sadly missed as his retirement approaches. He has the best bedside manner, knowledge and makes you feel comfortable with the excellent care he and his entire gives each and every patient.

Posted on January 7th, 2014

best doctor around save my life on at least two times our family doctor over 20 years no one better

Not a review, a warning.

Posted on September 21st, 2012

I am a health care consumer and have needed significant care since I was an infant for my near 59 years. Overall, I must say that this physician was outstanding in providing the most unplesant experiences I have ever encountered. I believe his actions were wrong to immoral, unkind to cruel.I became his patient by unusual circumstance and initially I believed he understood. However I quickly came to understand his intellectual and empathatic defecits. Intellectually he didn't understand (or refused to)my main medical problem and the treatment I was receiving and acted as if I were treating myself. He intentionally let me go for days without rx meds I have been on for decades. He showed a total lack of empathy by presenting no compassion for my medical condition and life problems. Because of him I lost my drivers license when that was easily avoidable and totally unnecessary. This was an another intentional act I believe. His oath as a physician states- first do no harm. Being the sourse of unnecessary stress to your patient who is advised to avoid stress at all cost and doing so with intent is well outside of his oath. It is an immoral act and it is clearly wrong.

Great Service

Posted on February 15th, 2011

Excellent bedside manner and very personable. He is very attentive to detail and very approachable.

awesome and caring

Posted on April 2nd, 2009

what can i say about him . just an all around good and caring person

Posted on January 29th, 2017