Dr. Anthony Iorfino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Iorfino?

GREAT EYE DOC!

One of the few eye Dr's who can give shots to help prevent further degeneration of my elderly friends eyesight. He has a great bed-side manner and an highly experienced Dr. in his field.

Cataract Surgery

Fantastic. Very Professional, detail oriented, can't say enough positive

Abuse

I couldn't get an appointment with Dr. I but I got one to see Dr. Walker, his associate. The front office staff was friendly and very helpful and I was taken in to speak with a "prep" person quickly. She was very surly and repeated questions as if I wasn't answering what she asked. She looked at the paperwork I filled out and argued with me when she made a comment about what I wrote. She continued badgering me until I had had enough and walked out. She chased me out the door asking me to return but after the abuse I took I refused and have no plans of ever returning. No one should expect to be abused when they go to a Doctor's office.

Dr. Anthony Iorfino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Conway, NH.