The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony J Dangelo Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 13
I've seen Dr. D'Angelo on 2 occasions, one for my initial diagnosis and a follow up to the diagnosis. He performed a through examination both times, listened to my concerns and asked me questions as well as answered all of mine. I felt very confident in his diagnosis, which from my on-line research, wasn't what I had expected. I confided in him my probable diagnosis and he completely explained what I had found and what he had diagnosed. He didn't talk over me or make me feel inferior for doing my own research. Very friendly and thorough. He does run his office like a clinic, meaning it's an open door policy. I can hear him with a patient on either side of my exam room and I know they can hear him with me as well. Not sure if that's a HIPPA or OSHA violation. If I had an embarrasing issue, I definitely wouldn't want that to be public knowledge. He's been doing this for awhile so I think he goes on the premise of 'if it ain't broke, then don't fix it'. His office staff can be rude @ times and unapproachable mostly. If I was an older patient, I would be very put off and would find a different Dr. based on his staff. I always arrive @ my appointments 15 minutes early @ least, but this doesn't make the staff pleased @ all. They're pretty rude when you let them know you're there. If his staff would smile more and instill a human factor with their work, this rating would have been a stellar 4 stars throughout. 1 star deduction thanks to the staff.
34 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Anthony J Dangelo Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEar Nose Throat Plastic Surgery, 2315 Dougherty Ferry Rd Ste 103, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Anthony J Dangelo Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.