Dr. Anthony J Dangelo Jr Is this you?

13 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Anthony J Dangelo Jr?

ENT

I've seen Dr. D'Angelo on 2 occasions, one for my initial diagnosis and a follow up to the diagnosis. He performed a through examination both times, listened to my concerns and asked me questions as well as answered all of mine. I felt very confident in his diagnosis, which from my on-line research, wasn't what I had expected. I confided in him my probable diagnosis and he completely explained what I had found and what he had diagnosed. He didn't talk over me or make me feel inferior for doing my own research. Very friendly and thorough. He does run his office like a clinic, meaning it's an open door policy. I can hear him with a patient on either side of my exam room and I know they can hear him with me as well. Not sure if that's a HIPPA or OSHA violation. If I had an embarrasing issue, I definitely wouldn't want that to be public knowledge. He's been doing this for awhile so I think he goes on the premise of 'if it ain't broke, then don't fix it'. His office staff can be rude @ times and unapproachable mostly. If I was an older patient, I would be very put off and would find a different Dr. based on his staff. I always arrive @ my appointments 15 minutes early @ least, but this doesn't make the staff pleased @ all. They're pretty rude when you let them know you're there. If his staff would smile more and instill a human factor with their work, this rating would have been a stellar 4 stars throughout. 1 star deduction thanks to the staff.

Dr. Anthony J Dangelo Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.