- Saint Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Dr. Mark Harary, MDFamily Medicine, Sports Medicine, Regenerative Medicine3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Marc Allen, DOFamily Medicine, Internal Medicine3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Northwell HealthRussell Camhi, DOFamily Medicine, Sports MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Mildred Scharf, NPFamily Medicine, Obstetrics & GynecologyVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Anthony J Rizzo has 2 locations
Dr. Anthony J Rizzo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anthony J Rizzo has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Anthony J Rizzo Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Anthony J Rizzo
Dr. Rizzo graduated from the New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2001. He works in Bay Shore, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Rizzo is affiliated with Saint Catherine Of Siena Medical Center and Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center.