3.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Dr Vita saved 2 lives this week! My husband was very ill and having an illness myself, with stress as as trigger, Dr. Vita not only gave me my "real" husband back, but he saved me as well! Thanks Dr Vita- this is the BEST Christmas gifts that I will EVER get!!!

If you want to get better...he will help you

Dr. Vita was the best doctor I ever had and I disagree with many others when it comes to beside manner. I think many people dont realize that Dr. Vita will fully inbest in you if you are invested in getting better. He made me feel like there was hope for my future and he had faith in me. He was so amazing making sure that I was diagnosed properly and that I had all the tools to get better and stay better...he just doesnt prescribe medicine and send you on your way. He helps heal you emotionally, mentally and physically. Be honest with him and commintted and he with treat you with respect and do anything to help you. He gave me my life back

Changed my life for the better

He introduced me to DBT, a type of counseling that teaches you how to use skills to improve your life, rather than more medications. I hadn't even heard of that before he suggested it. Now, I've improved a lot, without unnecessary over-medicating. He also asked me a lot of questions, such as "how do you think it's going?", so I felt he was truly interested in making my opinion part of the treatment plan.

No bedside manner and errors in notes

I've been seeing Dr. Vita for almost 2/1-2 years. Kept seeing him thinking I would eventually begin to have that doctor/patient repor. I haven't hit that point. I obtained his notes covering our first visit and beyond and found numerous notes to be repetitive from one appoint to the next. When seeing this, I felt he was not listening to my feelings and chose not to make "updates" and instead just "cut and pasted" the same notes. I found a number of errors in my notes, which made me upset. As for the bedside manner, cold as cold could be. Just typing away, word for word, however would type "patient refused" to a particular treatment, I would verbally explain why, but my response was not noted, making me feel non-compliant. Errors listing medications, saying I hadn't picked up my medication yet and had refused this medication in the past, when I picked up the meds after getting the scrip. Med was d/c'd at one point, but subsequent notes stated I had hadn't picked up the meds. Forms that I asked to have filled out mysteriously disappeared or was filled incorrectly. I would not recommend him.

Wow, he is great, when I am upset he always says the right things. Great doctor.

Dr. Anthony J Vita is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Keene, NH.