Have you seen Dr. Anthony B Janas?

My family doesn't have anything nice to say about his practice. All I see is a pill pusher.

Great Doctor

He is a very thorough doctor. He actually listens to the patients concerns, and addresses them until he has gotten to the root of the problem.

chronic pain specialist

dr janas is the best chronic pain doctor that ive ever been too. he understands my bodys pain and suffering and wrote my pain scripts without judgement. he didnt even question me like other doctors seem too, he just wrote out my pain meds.unfortunately hes not at the office where he was before so im headed out to urgent care on beckley rd to find him because he is the only understanding doctor that helps me with my chronic pain meds! thank you, dr anthony janas!!!

Miracle Worker

Anthony Janas is the first doctor I have seen in years that actually listens to his patients and their bodies. He is thorough and believes in numbers in combination with blood work and symptoms because the cannot lie. I have been ill for a many of years but was misdiagnosed and bogged down on the wrong medications and feeling worse daily. Since seein Dr. Janas it did take a while for complete diagnosis but it was because we had to sort through the mess other physicians left. It has been a long process but by finding a doctor who listens to his patients I am not 100% and never will be I got my diagnosis of Lupus. But my quality of life is the best it can bee for as sick as I truelly am. It feels good to know I was not crazy as many people told me and that my pain and illness is real. I have as much of a life as I can on the correct medications and would recommend this doctor to EVERYONE! With his help I am a bit less scared because I know he is going to help me fight my illness to the best of our combined efforts.

Dr. Anthony B Janas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Battle Creek, MI.