Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony N Kalloo has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anthony N Kalloo has the following 30 expertise
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Celiac Disease
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Stomach Ulcer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 13
So disappoited in recent experience. Have been a pt. For 2 1/2. Years. Went to extraordinary measures to have a follow up colonoscopy for diverticulitis with perforation. Discovered after procedure( on typed report) that a "fellow" did the entire procedure. Was not told. Maybe in small print on a consent form..? All my trust is gone. Censor this if you will......
Dr KALLOO is probably one of the BEST DOCTORS THAT I've ever met. I consider it a privilege to have him treat me. I feel like for the first time in 51 years My health actually matters and he cares. He is an extremely knowledgeable physician who doesn't sugar coat. Be prepared to be told exactly how it is. HE'S COMPLETELY EARNED MY RESPECT THAT'S FOR SURE. I'M SENDING MY CHILDREN AND OTHER FAMILY TO HIM. THANKS DR KALLOO.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Hospital, 1800 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Anthony N Kalloo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.