Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony J Kilbane
Dr. Anthony J Kilbane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kilbane is affiliated with St Mary Mercy Hospital, DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan and Hutzel Womens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony J Kilbane has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes, Type 2
Showing 5 of 24
First there is a Dog that is not a service dog that is in the office. The patient rooms smell like a dog. There is Dog hair all over the chairs. Dr. Kilbane's white lab coat is visibly dirty. Dr. Kilbane examined my breast without a nurse present. He did not follow up with me at all- even after I called to say I was having complications with the medication prescribe. He said deal with it. I am looking for a different Dr. who is more professional and clean.
Never seemed to care and just told my husband "and what do you think I can Do". I made the appointment to see if he could help my husband and maybe draw some labs and ask some questions, but no. He made us feel unwelcome and barely spent any time with us. Now to pay the bill that I really don't want to because he did nothing.. Would never ever go see him again.
This man cares nothing about people. Should NOT be a doctor, I don't care what his credentials are. Went in twice to give him a chance and instead of adjusting medications and seeing what works (diabetic struggling with high blood sugar) he told me I was fat and sent me on my way. If you're obese, don't bother. He will make you feel worse than you already do.
He double booked our appointment, seemed very rushed and not willing to consider our concerns. Didn't go over all options carefully. Later on when patient experienced side effects, he dismissed them. Patient ended up in ER for several days for severe liver damage as side effect to methimazole, a hyperthyroidism drug.
Dr. Kilbane is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Anthony J Kilbane accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdult Endocrinology Consultants, 15144 Levan Rd Ste 44, Livonia, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony J Kilbane in this video.
Dr. Anthony J Kilbane is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Livonia, MI.