Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Killian
Dr. Anthony Killian, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Killian is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital and Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Killian has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Killian is one of the most egotistical doctors at LVH. Unfortunately he allows his arrogance to assume accurate medical diagnoses just to try to seem more knowledgable than those around him. I have seen first hand his demeanor influence other doctors to back his medical treatment plan up even though they are not the best course of treatment. Dr. Killian also does not respect patients rights and I have witnessed him discussing medical diagnosis to people in the neonate unit who are not parents. He should be fired.
Dr. Killian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
30 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Anthony Killian accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd, Allentown, PA
Dr. Anthony Killian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.