Dr. Anthony P Kosinski Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Anthony P Kosinski?

outstanding, spends time with you and always available to answer questions. Always on time unless there is an emergency, caring and very comfortable to deal with

Look elsewhere for high risk care

He is a nice enough guy, but clearly wasn't up to date on high risk protocol and options. Was not aggressive with my risk factors and didn't even want to monitor me closely. Please seek different care with specialists for high risk pregnancies.

Did not give enough information

Dr. Kosinski is very pleasant to speak with but he did not inform me of all my options. Having a bladder problem he pushed for surgery. (TVT) Which did not work. I still have the blader problem. It was a waste of money and time off work. After the surgery he suggested non surgical options that I wish I would have known about before the surgery. I switched Doctors.

D and C

He handled my D & C a few months ago. I was really well taken care of, he really cared, and took the time to answer any questions. I had practically no healing time, and was back to normal faster than promised!