- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony L Armstrong MD
Dr. Anthony L Armstrong, MD is a doctor primarily located in Corinth, MS, with other offices in Corinth, MS and Corinth, MS( and 4 other locations). They have 28 years of experience. Their specialties include Anesthesiology.
Dr. Anthony L Armstrong has 6 locations
Dr. Anthony L Armstrong has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anthony L Armstrong has the following 1 expertise
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Anthony L Armstrong Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Anthony L Armstrong
Dr. Armstrong graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine in 1992. Dr. Armstrong works in Corinth, MS and 5 other locations and specializes in Anesthesiology. Dr. Armstrong is affiliated with Magnolia Regional Health Center.