Dr. Anthony L Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony L Martin?

Dr. Anthony Martin is GREAT!

He's wonderful! I would recommend him to everyone! He actually listens to what you have to say and I never feel rushed by him. He seems genuienly interested in your well being and doing what's best for you to get you better. Other doctors sometimes cut you off while you're trying to explain what's wrong or you're in and out in less than a minute b/c they rush and just write you a perscription. I was afraid when Dr. Stakelin left I wouldn't be able to find another doctor I liked as well as her, but I am more than happy with Dr. Martin as my new physican. I tried a few other doctors in this practice and although I'm sure they're great doctors, just didn't fit with my personality and what I look for in a doctor.

Great Doctor

Dr Martin is Great! Spends plenty of time with you. Very Courteous and great personality. From day one, I have never had any complaints having him as my physician.