Have you seen Dr. Anthony R Lai?

Horrible experience

I do not recommend this doctor. My gynocologist referred me to his team. I went in for an ultrasound. The technician told my husband and I that we needed to soeak with the dr. We entered his office and Dr. Lai proceeded to tell us that the baby never formed and was a blood clot. He then drew on a piece of napkin a circle with a dot and a second circle beside it with a stick person. He said.. this is what you are supposed to have and points to the cirlce with the stick body. Then points to the circle with the dot and tells us this is what i have. Needless to day i was devistated. We had been trying to have a baby for quite sometime. He then informes us that he would call my dr to schedule a dnc. As we were paying my dr called in and i was asked to pick up the line. my dr asked me to go directly to her office. When i arrived my dr informed me that Dr. Lai was incorrect and that my hormone levels indicated that was pregnant. I was just very early in the pregnacy. Point of my story is that this dr Lai is a very cold individual and needs some bedside manners. Thank the Lord i had a beautiful healthy baby girl and my dr conducted tests before taking his word that a DNC needed to be scheduled. I do not recommend him to anyone.

He is simply AMAZING

Truly cares about his patients.. if only all doctors had the same expertise and bedside manners.

Dr. Lai is a wonderful doctor. I wouldn't trust anyone else.

The best doctor ever <3 <3 <3

Excelente Doctor

Fuimos buscando a Miami respuestas del estado del embarazo ya q a mi esposa le dieron un diagnostico delicado de la condicin de nuestro bebe y el Doctor Lai nos brindo sus conocimientos y su experiencia de una forma que quedamos tranquilos hasta el da de hoy, excelente Doctor, excelente ser humano.

Dr. Anthony R Lai is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Miami, FL.