Dr. Anthony S Leazzo Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Anthony S Leazzo?

Straightforward and Friendly

The last time I saw Dr. Leazzo, he went above and beyond my expectations to take care of me quickly and thoroughly. He's a guy who cares and it shows. - A former USMC Captain

Doctor's Response

Thank you. We take great pride in caring for our current armed forces personnel and veterans.

Bruce Bender

I can only say one thing.World class Doctor and staff.

Thank you.

Great Family Doctor!

Dr. Leazzo is great! My kids love him and both my husband and I have been completely satisfied with his skills and attention to details!

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your confidence and kind words.

Kudos to the solo practitioner

*when you call him after hours, you get him - not a partner or answering service.*great bedside manner*same day appointments!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments and trust.

So nice!

Dr. Leazzo is such a kind doctor. He's not pushy about medication, but will give you good suggestions about new things that are available that can help with chronic health problems. I don't know about anyone else, but I just like this person -- I trust what he says -- if it doesn't work, we can try something else. He listens to me and that's worth a lot.

Doctor's Response

The greatest complinet you can give me is your continued faith and trust in me and my staff.

not happy

This doctor lost all compansion when he went solo. I saw him once and will never see him again. Better Dr's and choices are out there.

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry that you feel the way you do. I can assure you that I have not lost any compasion. I also am concerned becuase you only saw me once and did not give me an opportunity to address this with you personally and reach and exceed your expectations. I would appreciate the opportunity to correct this situation, but unfortunately the comment was written anonymously.

Dr. Tony Leazzo has a new office!

It was tough, but I found him. Dr. Tony Leazzo has a new office in Hinsdale Orthopedics at Rt. 59 & 103rd street. His new office number is 815-267-3400.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your efforts. My new office is located at 1012 West 95th Street, Suite #3, Naperville, IL. 630-778-9444.