Dr. Anthony Lim Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Lim?

LOVING CARE

Posted on May 12th, 2017

HE TOOK WONDERFUL CARE OF MY FATHER, HE AND HIS STAFF ARE AWESOME. THEY JUST NEED A BIGGER PLACE TO PRACTICE, BURSTING OUT OF THE SEAMS. BEST STAFF EVER!! I WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND HPOC.

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Dr. Lim and his staff have probably been the worst medical treatment team I have ever seen. Wrong diagnosis from the get go, horrible bed side manners, rude staff, very little compassion, bad experience.

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Staff was excellent in every way. Dr. Lim has a very poor bedside manner with limited verbal contact. My primary care physician couldn't contact him, there were no returned calls from him. There were no follow up visits or phone calls.

Posted on September 1st, 2013

During the time that I've been receiving chemotherapy from doctor A.Lim I've been very satisfied. He is a very good doctor, he really cares and he really knows what he's doing. I've been under his care for abut two years and what ever he's doing is working. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of chemotherapy. Or anyone who has cancer be cause he is very professional and very caring.

Overworked

Posted on July 20th, 2012

The problem with living in a small town is you don't always have enough doctors. Doctor Lim is a great doctor, just seems to be overworked and limited time, space etc., made for a long wait time each time I had to see him. Also, because he was stretched so thin, not always very personable. But very competent once you do get to see him, and I felt like I was getting adequate care.

Dr. Lim is a blessing for my mother

Posted on April 6th, 2012

Dr. Lim is VERY busy as he is the only oncologist on the East side of the island. Yet he spent a very long time with me and my mother and was kind, yet honest. He presented treatment options to us clearly. He answered all our questions. He did not act at all like he was too busy to spend time with us. I liked him and so did my mother. And I truly trust him with my mother's health and treatment. What a blessing...and we really needed one right now! His staff is great and very kind as well!

patient

Posted on May 14th, 2011

The doctor seems to have attention deficit disorder. He either doesn't know what is going on or doesn't care. (Suspect both) Spends the least amount of time with you that he can and wanders around the shop looking lost. He gives you the feeling that he has no credibility due to either his lack of knowledge or inability to explain himself. His staff is extremely rude and non caring. They all seem to be running a shop more than a health clinic. This is one of the worst facilities I have ever seen! I have no reason to believe that my diagnosis is correct as I have no faith in his ability or desire process the amount of raw data he is receiving. He could easily have gotten me mixed up with the next patient as many of the comments made to me at the treatment center seem to indicate is the case. It is so overcrowded that it is no wonder he is overwhelmed.

HORRIBLE. DIAGNOIS WRONG SAID HAD CANCER AND ANOTHER DOCTOR SAID NEGATIVE

Posted on March 9th, 2010

Dr Lim does not care, he no show on the appointment

Posted on September 21st, 2009

He did not show up for a criticaltreatment, he does not care. His office staff did not call to cancel the appointment.

Posted on September 14th, 2017