Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Bruno
Dr. Anthony Bruno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Bruno is affiliated with Washington Hospital Center, Shady Grove Adventist Hosp and George Washington Univ Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Bruno has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Bruno Is one of the best doctors still practicing he spends time with you, he listens to all your symptoms, he cares about how you feel and gives the accurate diagnosis on every visit. Dr. Bruno is one of a few doctors now that actually want to cure you from any illnesses, You will never feel like just a number in his office, he treats you like family.
Dr Bruno was rude, arrogant and did not know what he was talking about. (Insisted that the allergy I had was something else - when I only had one symptom of the 5 main ones of that condition and clearly did not have the most important ones; claimed that at 56 when I haven't had a colonoscopy in 6 years, that I do not need one.) He was a total jerk.Later when I requested a prescription refill it took 4 calls, by which time I had run out.This place is incompetent and inefficient, which is why I am changing.ANYONE CONSIDERING GOING HERE -- STAY AWAY!
I had a 10am appointment and was not seen by Dr. Bruno after 11:05am. He asked me a few questions, nothing too thorough, and after less than 5 minutes said that I should meet with his colleague on another day (and after another co-pay). He provided absolutely zero diagnosis, and his approach seemed to be either a money making scheme so that his office could double bill for seeing me or a way for him to catch up on his schedule by blowing me off.
Dr. Bruno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Washington Hospital Center
Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
George Washington Univ Hospital
Sheltering Arms Rehab Hospital
51 Years Experience
University of California at Irvine
Graduated in 1962
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Anthony Bruno accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWashington Medical Group PC, 1327 18th St NW, Washington, DC
Dr. Anthony Bruno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.