Dr. Anthony Bruno Is this you?

3.2

The top doctor who is now deceased

Great Doctor

One of the Best Doctor's that exist

I love my doctor he's the best

Dr. Bruno Is one of the best doctors still practicing he spends time with you, he listens to all your symptoms, he cares about how you feel and gives the accurate diagnosis on every visit. Dr. Bruno is one of a few doctors now that actually want to cure you from any illnesses, You will never feel like just a number in his office, he treats you like family.

This center is appalling

Dr Bruno was rude, arrogant and did not know what he was talking about. (Insisted that the allergy I had was something else - when I only had one symptom of the 5 main ones of that condition and clearly did not have the most important ones; claimed that at 56 when I haven't had a colonoscopy in 6 years, that I do not need one.) He was a total jerk.Later when I requested a prescription refill it took 4 calls, by which time I had run out.This place is incompetent and inefficient, which is why I am changing.ANYONE CONSIDERING GOING HERE -- STAY AWAY!

Worst doctor I have ever visited

I had a 10am appointment and was not seen by Dr. Bruno after 11:05am. He asked me a few questions, nothing too thorough, and after less than 5 minutes said that I should meet with his colleague on another day (and after another co-pay). He provided absolutely zero diagnosis, and his approach seemed to be either a money making scheme so that his office could double bill for seeing me or a way for him to catch up on his schedule by blowing me off.

Terrible experiences

I've been to doctor bruno several times. Getting an appointment is easy but when I got there I'd always have to wait at least 45 minutes. Doctor is unhelpful. Not recommended.