Dr. Anthony Harris Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Harris?

Very shady and botched job!

Posted on January 13th, 2017

He botched my foot surgery. He placed a big screw in the top of my foot and it really hurts. Its hitting a nerve or something. I am now trying to go through the VA to have it fixed. Whats really weird is that I didnt even meet him before my surgery. I never even knew what he looked like. Why would this shady doctor not come in and talk to me before I go under??? So terrible. The staff's opinion was for me to have the surgery for sure. But the doctor doesnt introduce himself to me before my surgery?? I only found out what he lookd like after I googled his name. I should have just went with the cast instead of surgery. What a bad and shady doctor!

poor commmunications skills with office help/never met doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2015

It took 3 days to get my first visit scheduled by phone after my injury.The staff doesn't do the insurance company paperwork needed to explain injury and treatment which can be faxed.I went back to work after injury was healed and had some problems.I called to get earliest appointment never heard back I went to my regular doctor saw him said what was going on he took care of me.Then they call wanting to make an appointment a week later and my husband was not nice to them.They say they respond in 72 hrs.

Dr. Harris

Posted on October 29th, 2014

I broke my femur and he was the surgeon. The leg is healing. I never did meet him nor did my health care advocate despite being in the ER for two days and the hospital for a week. I thought I would meet him at my follow up visit, but no. Apparently he is a phantom doctor. I still believe in patient/doctor visits so I can't grade him high since he spent o time with me.

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Dr. Harris and his resident physicians were absolutely awesome! I flt very confident and at ease from the first time I met Dr. Harris prior to entering the operating room. Dr. Harris and Shands Hospital is who you want treating you for orthopaedic trauma.

Worst experience w/doctor ever!

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Waited with my son 3 hrs to see dr who wasn't even in the office. Was in pre-op and post-op with my son and STILL have yet to meet dr. You can't call office directly -- you call a phone bank and they send a message - you get a call back within 24 to 48 hrs so they say. I rarely received return calls without calling more than once. Totally inaccessible. Unmoved by, apathetic toward patient pain.

Never see this dr - only his residents

Posted on June 9th, 2010

Only had one visit with this doctor for the traumatic injury. All visits from surgery through follow up were with his residents at Shands.

Posted on June 11th, 2017