Dr. Anthony Magit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Magit?

Top doctor in my book

Posted on January 7th, 2014

We saw Dr. Magit years ago for 2 of our children with very different issues. One for sleep apnia and one for a salivary duct that flared up. With the salivary duct we did a surgical procedure and all ended well. The sleep apnia we followed his advice and made some routine changes and the problem solved itself. He is over scheduled and the wait is always lengthly but for the best you will wait. He and his staff took the time to explain everything thoroughly and we have no complaints. I know several other parents who have seen Dr. Magit with their children and have no complaints. I find the review below a bit odd and I'm sorry for them and their experience.

Outstanding doctor

Posted on November 18th, 2013

I have had to work with two different specialist prior to seeing Dr. Magit. He is by far, the best doctor I have worked with. He has taken the time to email me regarding my concerns and has personally contacted me via phone since I'm in another state. He has really gone out of his way to help us with my sons treatment.

If your kid is sick, this is not a good choice

Posted on March 9th, 2012

I took our son with chronic health issues to see Dr. Magit, we waited over an hour and to his credit, he did spend a full 10 minutes with us. That was his best redeeming quality. haha. He said our son needed a scope at the hospital that required general anesthesia. It took forever to get scheduled and he did the procedure. He came out after 20 minutes and told us that our son had lumps in his throat and he had no idea what they were. He didn't have another doctorr look at my son, he never consulted anyone, never followed up with us or our sons pediatrician. The worst thing is, he never biopsied the lumps, so our son had to be put under again to have that done. Every dr we saw for this told us he should have at least biopsied them as standard practice. At best, he is totally careless, but either way he is a bad dr who misses very routine practices and has no follow through.

Posted on July 8th, 2015