Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony P Mannarino
Dr. Anthony P Mannarino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bristol, PA, with another office in Pennington, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Mannarino is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, Lower Bucks Hospital-Home Care and Wills Eye Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony P Mannarino has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Macular Degeneration
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Eye Exam
Dr. Mannarino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Anthony P Mannarino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony P Mannarino in this video.
Dr. Anthony P Mannarino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bristol, PA.