Dr. Anthony R Manocchio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony R Manocchio?

Best Ever

I have been a patient for over 35 years and consider myself fortunate to have been treated by him for so long. He has helped me through many issues during this time with expertise and a bedside manner that is unequaled. Other specialists I have visited pale in comparison with the professionalism and caring that Dr. Manocchio consistently shares with his patients. He is the kind of physician that we all look for, but so rarely find.

He is tops. They don't come any better.

The best.

Not only is he my doctor, but he delivered me in 1981. Many women prefer female doctors, however I prefer the best doctor.

I have been a pt of dr Manocchio for years and I think he is wonderful. He delivered my son.

So glad my mother recommended me this DR!

I have to say this is one of the best doctors. He could be out of the office and will call you once available. He makes the atmosphere comfortable and his front desk secretary is super nice. Would recommend him to everyone!!

has no clue the needs of women

He walked into the exam room without knocking, luckily I was done changing, the room's windows were facing another building and the blinds were open, I was given a small square sheet to cover up with that tore every time I moved and when I complained about it, that it left me no dignity that a longer one with actual sleeves would provide he told me to find another gynocologist. An awkward and uncomfortable appointment was made worse and I left without being examined. This guy is the reason the Vagina Monologues was written. Terrible attitude, never even attempted to assuage my anxiety or make me more comfortable and was speaking to another patient in the hallway about her birth control for the rest of the waiting room to hear. No angle toward privacy or even maintaining the dignity of his patients. I will wait a year to get into a female's office before I ever try a male gyno again, this just reminded me of why I prefer female gynos in the first place.

Dr.Manocchio has been my gyn MD for years.I would trust him with my life, and he has already saved it once with his immediate attentio to what I thought was a small problem.

Wonderful Doctor