Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony J Margherita has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
I sure wish I would have read the reviews already stated. If I had, I would never have wasted my time with Dr. M. I experienced many of the same problems. The office is run poorly, disgruntled employees that tell you things they shouldn't which shows how unhappy they are at their job, slow to return phone calls - that is if they return phone calls, big doctor ego, I now know why I had to go only to the places he suggested for tests -- kickbacks, he was creepy with the way he examined me at times (me being a female), wouldn't listen to my complete question/comment, felt rushed, and the worse was the out right lying by the office. He never filed an insurance claim. He & office said I signed a paper stating I knew that. I knew the procedure wasn't covered, but did not sign off on anything saying I knew he wasn't going to file. Through many phone calls and months, they couldn't produce that paper for me, because I never signed off on that! They lied again saying they didn't know they were supposed to file something that they already knew wasn't covered. Really? Don't patients go to practices that use their provider - which we pay for - believing the doctor is going to file - covered or not - it's not up to the doctor to make the decision - it's the insurance companies decision! No wonder the procedure isn't covered. Insurance companies don't know it's being performed when the doc doesn't file. They knew they were in the wrong and cut the price for me since I was refusing to pay the bill. Then there was that weird outrageously priced prescription lotion ( his own concoction) he prescribed that did absolutely nothing! Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.
All he cares about is making that money and not the patient. I've never felt more insulted by a doctor in my life. Not to mention, it takes 3 days for them to answer the phone and then they receptionists are rude once they finally do answer. It's a poorly run office with a doctor who has a highly inflated ego. Do not waste the time or your hard earned money on this office.
Dr. Margherita is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Anthony J Margherita accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest County Spine & Sports Medical, 555 N New Ballas Rd Ste 210, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony J Margherita in this video.
Dr. Anthony J Margherita is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.