Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony L Mccall
Dr. Anthony L Mccall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mccall is affiliated with Uva Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony L Mccall has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anthony L Mccall has the following 21 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Thyroid Cancer
- Experimental Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Lipid Disorders
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
Dr. Anthony L Mccall has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mccall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Anthony L Mccall accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
Locations & DirectionsUVA Physicians Group, 415 Ray C Hunt Dr, Charlottesville, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony L Mccall in this video.
Dr. Anthony L Mccall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.