Dr. Anthony A Mcpherron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony A Mcpherron?

Appreciation for excellent care

Dr. Mcpherron's receptionist and staff were very courteous and welcoming. My wait time was the shortest I've ever experienced at a physician's office. Dr. Mcpherron was very attentive, didn't rush me, explained my diagnosis and treatment and showed genuine concern for my recovery and comfort. I would highly recommend him.

I have visited many Doctors in my quest to find out what is going on with my back and hip. Dr.Mcpherron did not get in a rush and very calmly explained everything to me. I am just and old country boy and need things explained to me. Dr.Mcpherron does a excellent job of doing all this. I am glad I found him and hope to continue to see him.

Get back on your feet!

Dr. Mcpherron and his staff made something so painful and scary so much easier. I came to Dr. Mcpherron in a wheelchair and in a lot of pain. After I left his office I had all the knowledge and equipment necessary to literally get back on my feet. I am still recovering but am comfortable and healing well. After my accident, I was afraid of losing my job and how much my life would change with 3 young children to care for. Dr. Mcpherron gave me all the tools to get back to work as soon as I felt comfortable and care for my children despite my injuries. I am so glad I was referred to him and I highly recommend him and his wonderful staff!

Great new Ortho doc for the NRV!

What a wonderful addition to the NRV medical staff! I found Dr. McPherron engaging, straightforward, and interested in my goals and my outcomes. Dr. Call was also at my appointment and I think she is a wonderful, young doctor who took time to chat and examine my knees.

he was quick and to the point

results of my shoulder surgeries have been very good enabling me to have my life back and work pain free.

Dr. McPherron is an outstanding doctor and made me comfortable with the process of my surgery and the results were amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is having a joint replacement.

nurses are great I just don't know if the front staff gets messages to him I have left several with no answer from him

Teacher/Athletic Director

He is very personable and has GREAT communication skills. He is passionate about making you better and I trusted him from the moment I met him. I have recommended him to several friends, and no one has been disappointed! For the first time in 15 years, he fixed my knee so that I could enjoy life again. I am so pleased! His staff is awesome. Like family even. Everyone is so professional and caring. Definitely a reflection of his influence. Casey and Sandy are fantastic!

Spent time understanding and listening to problem. Answered all my questions and solved the problem. Very happy.

Great Doctor

I have had two knee scopes and one shoulder surgery done by Tony. He has always done a great job. Now if I just wouldn't run or jump my knee should be great for many years to come. I would recommend Tony to friends or Family!!

total knee problems

I saw several other doctors and all of them referred me to Dr. McPherron. When I saw him, I did wait for almost an hour, but it was worth it. Even though he was backed up, he still spent over 20 mins with my husband and I and explained everything. He made us feel very comfortable and is "just an average guy" who is really down to earth. I have my life back thanks to him!!