Dr. Anthony N Miniaci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony N Miniaci?

Best Orthopaedic/Shoulder Surgeon - Hands Down!

My husband & I have so many wonderful things to say about Dr. Miniaci, his staff & my experience with him as a patient that I won’t have enough space. He performed my 3rd Right shoulder surgery in April 2017 and I’m so grateful to him. I’m right hand dominant so my condition(s) were destroying my career, my marriage, etc...I was suffering from chronic pain & disability. Dr. Miniaci performed a thorough exam, reviewed my prior medical records, performed the necessary diagnostics, explained my diagnoses, provided my surgical/non-surgical options in easy to understand terms and was very honest & forthright with what the outcomes could be. He included my husband & me in the decision making process. Dr. Miniaci was clearly intelligent, knowledgeable and highly skilled yet he retained a wonderful bedside manner. He actually cared about me, my pain, my mental anguish. My visits with him were not the typical surgeon’s follow up where you wait forever to see the surgeon, when he/she finally does come to the exam room the surgeon is rushed & doesn’t have time for your questions or concerns. I’ve NEVER had to wait to see Dr. Miniaci. He always enters the exam room with a smile & sincere greeting. He allows you to ask questions and to just vent. We need more physicians like Dr. Miniaci. I would not hesitate to return to him for additional treatment. Certainly, I’d recommend him to family & friends. (My husband would drive me the 6 hour round trip to see Dr. Miniaci if that gives you any indication how much we think of Dr. Miniaci. Columbus, OH has no shortage of physicians but we knew we needed Dr. Miniaci!!!)

Knee has never felt better

After his surgery have not had any issues in over ten years. I would highly recommend Him.