Dr. Anthony Mishik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Mishik?

Disappointed

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Recently had a wellness check with Dr Mishik, A LOT has changed medically the last 6mths. His approach was abrupt/condiscending, weight was a topic which my child is in the 90% but instead of talking about healthy choices he pinched the fat on the stomach and said they were a meatball, knowing they take 2 meds that started 3mths ago causes weight gain. He questioned recent diagnosis as if i was making it up even though he had the records, he said nothing pos all neg , the other providers r great. I will never make an appointment with this doctor again

Maybe he was tired

Posted on November 9th, 2009

I've gone to west deptford peds for 3 1/2 years now and never had dr Mishik before until the other night. I understand he started the practice. But recently my son needed a doctor (don't often go to the doctors) and he was the last appointment of the night. Dr Mishik was rough and abrupt and I got the feeling like we were wasting his time by being there. Even made my 4 year old son cry. He was scared of this man. I will never see this doc again. If we need something we will see the nurse instead. Dr Hung is our Favorite. Sweet and knows what she is doing!

Posted on July 10th, 2017