Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony W Montana has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Montana is the best. He is patient and knowledgable but he doesn't treat you like a number in a file. He is funny, friendly and upbeat. If he hadn't gone to another provider I would still have him for my doctor today. I know so many people in my area who have had Dr. Montana from way back thirty years ago until ten years ago and everyone of them said "hey how did you get Dr. Montana"? I never heard a bad word about him. So anyone who writes something negative about him must have not go what they wanted because there is no way you cannot love Dr. Montana.
Hello ... I'm in a workmen's comp case and have seen many Doctors and none compare to DR. MONTANA he is honest and the only Doctor that seems to care he treated me with respect and spent the time to really HELP ME , he is the type of Doctor we need more of ,I've seen many doctors in the past 15 years and he is the best ...... THANK YOU
This doctor dispenses narcotics without regard to when the last prescription was given. Every 2 weeks he asks me if I need more drugs and will write a prescription even if he's given me the same prescription 2 weeks earlier. He only does very cursory exams consisting of him putting his hand on my chin & turning my head from side to side a few (2 or 3) inches. Other exams have consisted only of having me stand in front of him. I am EXTREMELY unhappy with him and his attitude. When I asked for a second opinion, he threw the prescription at me and left the room without speaking. His #1 goal is to get the employee back to work, healthy or not.
43 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Community Medical Center
Dr. Anthony W Montana accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Medical Providers Medical Group, 681 Medical Center Dr W Ste 103, Clovis, CA
Dr. Anthony W Montana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clovis, CA.