Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony R Mork has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Anthony R Mork has the following 4 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 70
Dr. Mork did surgery on me 13 years ago. I came to him after a failed surgery from another doctor. I studied extensively on non invasive surgeries, and was so impressed with Dr. Mork that I opted to have him do my surgery outside of my insurance network. Best decision I could have made. Thank you so much.
It has been over three years I was operated by Dr. Mork for multiple problems at multiple levels caused by degenerative disc disease and injuries. Stenosis and other bone and disc problems I had at those multiple levels had pretty much incapacitated me. Since then, my quality of life has greatly improved. I am not young again, but I can get around and enjoy my family and friends again. I am so appreciative. I highly recommend Dr. Mork.
Dr. Tony Mork did not do any surgery on me. He was however the only doctor who found the problem in my arm and I was able to avoid neck surgery because of that. I had previously gone to a different surgeon who said I absolutely need neck surgery and that I would likely end up paralyzed if I did not have it. I went to a Neurologist I trust and she recommended I get a second opinion. My brother had a coworker who had surgery by Dr. Mork ten years ago and said he was extremely happy with his help, so I thought I would give him a try. I am so glad I did! I would have ended up with a hip surgery to take a piece of bone out, and then have it put in my neck, and the pain in my arm would not have been fixed. This guy is worth his weight in GOLD! How refreshing to have a medical professional be a professional!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
41 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
King Drew Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAventura Neurosurgery, 21097 NE 27th Ct Ste 350, Miami, FL
Dr. Anthony R Mork is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.