Have you seen Dr. Anthony J Muffoletto?

Great doctor !!

He did spine surgery on me a year ago after another dr. said it can't be done. I was barely walking and in extreme pain. I'm now walking with no pain. He did surgery on my husband a few months ago, and is healing nicely. He listened to every word we said, answered every question patiently. We are immensely happy with him and recommend him to everyone.

Won't return

Patronizing and condescending. Didn't answer my questions, leaving me even more confused before I went in. Won't be returning.

patient

I didn't feel like he was really listening to what I was saying. He minimized my pain and suffering. Never compared the MRI's I gave him to the new ones. I called him to refill my pain medication and he denied me without ever asking any questions. Would not recommend him to anyone else.

Wonderful experience with doctor and staff. He does offer pain medication and muscle relaxers if you feel you need them. Myself nothing helped. My surgery went well, my husbands surgery went well and we have referred two other people to him and their surgeries have went well.

Dr. Anthony J Muffoletto is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.