Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony J Munoz has the following 1 specialty
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Tony was always the best doctor. He took care of my entire family when I was growing up. Even though he was busy, he took his time with me. If you were ever in his waiting room when he was delayed at the hospital, someone on his staff would make an announcement, giving you the option of waiting or rescheduling. He always followed up and even years later, he remembers me. I was visiting my mom at a local nursing home. She has Alzheimer's, and doesn't always know who we, her children are. When I walked in the room, there was Dr. Tony, sitting there talking to my mother, a former patient, just as he did when she was younger. He is retired, but the nurses at the nursing home told me he still checks up on his former patients, paying them frequent visits. I enjoyed visiting with him also - he is as sharp as he ever was. He asked how my appendectomy scar appeared. Amazing memory! I pulled up my shirt and showed him the very faint line of the surgery where he removed my appendix almost 40 years ago! I wish they still made doctors like him.
Dr. Anthony J Munoz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions605 Pinecrest Dr, Farmville, VA
Dr. Anthony J Munoz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmville, VA.