Dr. Anthony K Njapa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony K Njapa?

Very caring doctor

In 2004 a friend recommended Dr. A. Njapa to me when I found out that I was pregnant with my second child. From my first visit I was highly satisfied with Dr. Njapa. I received very timely and courteous service during each of my prenatal visits and whenever I had any emergency he was a quick call away. At my delivery he prayed before delivering my child. (I have 4 children, only doctor I ever saw praying). The after care was just as great. He came in early the next morning Easter Sunday for our follow up. I have never had such a caring MD before or after. I was devastated when he told me that he was moving out of NY. I know he will continue to be a great MD wherever he goes.

patient of 8 yrs.

goes the extra mile!!

A Life Saving.

For 16 yrs., I suffered with a severe painful condition that other doctors were unable to detect. The pain was so excruciating that I could only roll on the floor, every time there was an attack. Then a friend told me of Dr. Njapa, and made the appointment for me to see him at his Lockwood, New York office. During my first appointment, I broke down in tears, but Dr. Njapa assured me he would not stop until he found out what was wrong with me. Dr. Njapa was true to his word. He never stopped until the ailment was discovered. In 2004, he performed the surgery, and today I am a pain free individual, who is filled with graditude to a wonderful Dr., Dr. Anthony K. Njapa. I certainly miss him out of New York, because I do need a good gynecologist. Thank you Dr. Njapa.

Dr. Anthony K Njapa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.