Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony Origlieri has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Vision Issues
Showing 5 of 7
40 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. Anthony Origlieri accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Barnabas Metrowest Ipa, 180 Harrison Ave, Roseland, NJ
Dr. Anthony Origlieri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseland, NJ.