3.0

Have you seen Dr. Anthony P Caruso?

Unacceptable Wait Time

I have seen this doctor 3 times in the last 5 years. I have walked of his office 2yrs in a row. His wait times are completely unacceptable. I'm not sure the scheduling department is untrained in how to schedule medical appointments or if they are just incompetent. Regardless there are other doctors to see in the area that don't require more of your time than necessary.

Both my husband I see Dr. Carouso and found him very prompt and his staff are very caring as well.

patient

Very Unprofessional

Dr. Caruso has a peculiar personality but seems very knowledgable. His care seemed good until he became overworked and began forgetting things critical to managing my cancer. When I followed up on these things, he or his staff refused to call me back. I was scheduled for a procedure three weeks out when I received a certified letter in the mail from him, simply stating that he was no longer my doctor. He left me high and dry during a difficult time (I am a cancer patient) by putting his ego ahead of my well being. He was extremely unprofessional and without a doubt, compromised his hippocratic oath.

Dr. Anthony P Caruso is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Auburn, WA.