Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony P Salerno
Dr. Anthony P Salerno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sewell, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Salerno is affiliated with Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus and Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. Dr. Salerno has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony P Salerno has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Kidney Disease
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Salerno has been my doctor for 21 yrs and I can't think of any doctor I love more. His number one priority is his patients health. He helps you to feel comfortable before just jumping right into his work. He cares about what his patients have to discuss. We need more doctors like Anthony Salerno.
Dr Salerno was dismissive to the point of being disrespectful and unprofessional. He was thoughtless, insensitive and ludicrous in his efforts to cloak abysmal behavior with the thin veil of being a doctor. I would not wish him or Diane Reynolds on my worst enemy-both should retire and search for meaning in some way that does not harm other people.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Salerno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Anthony P Salerno accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnthony P Salerno Md, 405 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd, Sewell, NJ
Dr. Anthony P Salerno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewell, NJ.