Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Palmer
Dr. Anthony Palmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Joseph, MI, with other offices in Saint Joseph, MI and Saint Joseph, MI (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Palmer is affiliated with Lakeland Medical Center-St Joseph, Usmd and Medical Center Of Arlington. Dr. Palmer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Palmer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anthony Palmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MI.