More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony N Pannozzo has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing 5 of 37
55 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1963
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Anthony N Pannozzo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPain Centers Nationwide Pc, 8877 W Union Hills Dr Ste 200, Peoria, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony N Pannozzo in this video.
Dr. Anthony N Pannozzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.