Dr. Anthony Perri III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Perri III?

Well run office

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

Dr. Perri is very nice and easy to talk to. It is a very efficiently run office and very nice staff as well.

Great Office and Doc

Posted on January 15th, 2017

Dr. Perri has a great bedside manner and is very thorough. His nurses are helpful in getting me ready to see him and his secretaries are really sweet too.

Great Doc

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I like the fact that wait time is almost non-existent. Don't even have time to open a magazine! His exams are quick and appear through. He comes in, quick friendly chit chat, does his exam, takes a second look at any area I am concerned about. sprays a few areas, chit chats a little, answers any questions, then leaves, all in a matter of 10-15 min. Been with him for some 4 years.

Good experience

Posted on August 6th, 2016

Always had a good experience. Dr Perri and his staff are friendly and professional.

Great Doc and Office

Posted on July 1st, 2016

I am so impressed! This is a very professional and friendly office. Dr. Perri is very attentive and thorough. I am amazed how smoothly my visits always go.

Ms.

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Rushed me in & out. Barely took time to look at my skin spots. I won't return to him nor will I recommend him to friends/family.

Excellent Doc

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

I've been taking my kids to see him for their acne for the last couple years and he's done great with them. I showed him a spot on my arm during one of their visits and he got me on the schedule right then as it looked worrisome to him. He did the biopsy and it turned out to be pre melanoma and the biopsy got all the abnormal cells. Now I see him on a regular schedule for skin checks. He's always professional and has a great bed side manner and I almost never have to wait.

Great doc and office staff

Posted on January 17th, 2016

His staff was well organized and really efficient. Dr Perri is very nice and down to earth so it's easy to talk to him. He evn came into the room promptly so not much waiting. Highly recommend

Very Smooth Experience

Posted on January 1st, 2016

Couldn't have been happier...not much waiting, very pleasant staff, great doc

Disappointed

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Dr. Perri is personable, but does not do a thorough exam. I've been to him twice for an annual head to toe skin exam. The first time he looked at maybe 80% of my skin. The second time, he reluctantly looked at my whole body, but went so fast it appeared he was uncomfortable. I don't have confidence that his exam would detect early signs of skin cancer.

Best Dermatologist Ever! Professional, Kind, Smart.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Dr. Perri was genuinely compassionate during my procedure. He listened to me, was patient and had a great bedside manner. He was very knowledgeable (has great credentials), and took time to answer my questions. Dr. Perri is a true professional and the best dermatologist I’ve ever visited. (I am very critical of doctors as I have been a nurse for 30+ years and have had numerous skin cancer lesions removed.)

Super service from Nurse Janet!

Posted on January 15th, 2015

First off it's awesome at Dr Perri because you rarely have to wait and he has that great personality that makes you at ease. As a 20 year military vet I need a bunch of paperwork completed by dr. Perri. Nurse Janet was assigned to help me. She is awesome. We filled out all required forms. She took all the time I needed. Can't wait to have everything completed. With nurse Janet helping me I fill really great everything will go perfect. She's s superstar!