- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony I Pilavas MD
Dr. Anthony I Pilavas, MD is a doctor primarily located in Astoria, NY. They have 39 years of experience. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Anthony I Pilavas has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anthony I Pilavas has the following 9 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Anthony I Pilavas Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Anthony I Pilavas
Dr. Pilavas graduated from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in 1980. Dr. Pilavas works in Astoria, NY and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Pilavas is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens and New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Of Mount Sinai.