4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Anthony J Pizzo?

A wonderful human being, a talented Doctor determined to provide the best care at a reasonable cost.

When my son split his lip Dr PIZZO opened up his office over the weekend to personally care for son. The lip, as is typical, was difficult. It was barely visible two years latter and has been undetectable since. I have no hesitation in giving Dr Anthony PIZZO my highest recommendation. ( we had not been his patients prior to the emergency opening of his office and calling his staff in to help. It was frightening to our son as all the repair takes place within a inch of his eyes. The doctor and staff soothed our son through the trauma.) Tampa is lucky to have the PIZZO family. I am certain you will be pleased.

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Anthony J Pizzo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tampa, FL.