Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony F Politi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anthony F Politi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
I enjoy with doctor and staff. Front desk girl could be a little more friendlier but for the most part everyone is nice and easy to talk to about problems and concerned. Only one issue was I took an medication they perscribed for a chronic illness that I have and it took care of the problem for a few days but caused an even more painful problem. When I told them what had happened they acted like I was crazy but then I spoke with him directly and Robin and they understood and dealt with it. Would recommend them to anyone. 5 STARS
i feel i was degraded by your self and staff i have been a patient from the time u opened and just because i havent seen you in 6yrs i am no longer a patient of yours. tony im not ine to go see you if im not sick and i just cant kick this cold i have i met you and your family when you first moved to willsboro and greated you and your family with open arms.what happened to family dr. thanks tony and you dont return any phone calls.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
35 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1983
New York Medical College
Dr. Anthony F Politi accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdirondack Medical Practice, 3384 State Route 22 Ste 3, Peru, NY
Dr. Anthony F Politi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peru, NY.