Dr. Anthony Porter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Porter?

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Dr Porter has diagnosed me twice with skin biopsies. He is truly a christian and cares for his patience. Also not charging me and doing this outta the kindness of his heart. God speed Dr. PorterA

Posted on April 13th, 2017

I have been a patient of this office for 10 years and have been very pleased. Doc is very kind, warm, and thorough. A few of the staff are not as warm but that happens everywhere. If you ever have an issue, take it up with the doc and it will get promptly resolved. His diagnosis is spot on and I trust him 100%. He treats his patients like his family and he is very skilled in surgery.

ms

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

I WAS KEPT ON HOLD FOREVER JUST TRYING TO GET AN APPT.!!!!!!

Look elsewhere...

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Waited two months for an appointment, waited over an hour to be seen in his office, then after all that he spent about five minutes with me. He was totally disinterested in me as a person and my concerns. Made me feel like I was wasting his time and he had better things to do. I would not recommend or go back.

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Very kind and thorough with his explanation of diagnosis and procedure,

Excellent Medical Treatment from Dr. Anthony Porter.

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Dr. Porter is a Top-Notch Dermatologist -- and a 'Good Man'.

Worst office staff!

Posted on January 5th, 2015

Dr Porter is fine but his office staff is absolutely terrible! They're are completely unprofessional. When you have to call with questions or follow up they treat like you're an annoyance and don't help. They don't do things they're supposed to do with has caused delays in treatments for me personally. Would not recommend. Will be switching dermatologists as soon as possible!

Snowbird

Posted on December 7th, 2013

Good listener ... let me go through my written list of questions, and there were several ... took his time and addressed them all .. My wife and I have been going to Dr. Porter for five years. He was my very first Dermatologist ... and We made the right choice.

Just Retired

Posted on June 19th, 2013

Very good communicator. I think he really knows his stuff; he took me OFF STEROIDS that another Dermo had me on and my red allergic condition got BETTER.

Exceptional!

Posted on September 10th, 2012

He saved my mom's quality of life because of his early detection of a rare illness. He has taken exceptional care of me and my mom.

Amazing!

Posted on April 29th, 2012

Dr. Porter and the entire office staff was very nice and informative. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone.

Best dermatologist in Melbourne, Florida

Posted on April 6th, 2012

I was referred to Doctor Porter by an excellent plastic surgeon who had repaired a cancer removal on my face. I was very nervous in finding a good dermatologist as I've had several skin cancers and am a "snowbird". He did a skin check and found 4 suspicious lesions so he biopsied them. A week later his office called and said they were all positive for squamous cell carcinoma. I was flying out in 2 days. Doctor Porter took me in the next day and surgically removed the two on my neck. He sent the removed areas to pathology while I waited in the waiting room. He got it all the first time. He then made an appointed to take care of the remain 2 when I returned as 2 a few weeks as they were not as serious. What an amazing doctor!