Dr. Anthony M Propst Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony M Propst?

IVF Success

Dr. Propst gave us excellent care during our secondary infertility and IVF journey. He was humane and humble throughout the expert care he gave and we received. Today, we have a beautiful and healthy baby boy!

Best Reproductive Endocrinologist!

Today is a bittersweet day! I graduated from my RE (reproductive endocrinologist) that I love! Dr. Propst at Texas Fertility Center helped my husband and I start our family after we tried for over 5 years. We have unexplained infertility which was frustrating on our part but in 2015 my OBGYN at Darnell highly recommended Dr. Propst at TFC and it was the best thing that could have happened to us! In 2015, we met with Dr. Propst to go over our option. We didn’t have much time since the military was moving us to Japan but Dr. Propst was confident that he could help us. In 2015 we did our first IVF cycle with Dr. Propst, even though we only had three five-day blastocysts from the retrieval, we were optimistic that it would work. We had a 5-day fresh transfer and low and behold, we were pregnant with our little miracle. In 2016, I gave birth to my son in Japan. Fast forward a year and a half. I came back to Dr. Propst at TFC to try to conceive again. Low and behold, I was pregnant on my first FET. Unfortunately, at 5 weeks I miscarried in July of 2017. I went to Dr. Propst on the day it happened distraught. Dr. Propst was very understanding of my feelings and made me feel better with explaining that it was nothing I did and most likely due to an abnormal chromosome. I had no clue how I was going to explain this to my husband since he was in Japan. Dr. Propst went above and beyond and asked if I wanted him to call and give him the news. As soon as I was ready, I tried another FET with Dr. Propst, and guess what! I am pregnant again. I am currently 8 weeks 1 day today and everything looks great. I owe my family to Dr. Propst. As soon as we are ready to add to my family, I am definitely going back to Dr. Propst at TFC! I cannot say enough great things about my RE!

Dr. Propst is Awesome!

I am so grateful to Dr. Propst for being my knowledgeable, trustworthy and compassionate doctor!

Grateful we chose Texas Fertility Center and even more grateful we chose Dr. Propst to be our fertiltiy Doctor. He is so knowledgeable, so caring, understanding, spends as much time with you as you need, has great bedside manner, has the nicest disposition, and made it possible to conceive our first child. He created a program specifically for my needs and travel schedule, and was present for all procedures, even sonograms. He is ALWAYS on time. Nurses at St. David's said he is the one doctor who is very punctual. He made it possible what seemed to be impossible. We are so GRATEFUL for Dr. Propst

Dr. Propst helped us start our family. He took the time to explain the procedures and medications and helped to answer all our questions. We are very happy to have chosen him as our provider and will return in the near future to continue building our family!

Outstanding doctor

Dr. Propst always treated us like human beings and spent as much time as needed to address our concerns or answer questions. He never made us feel like he was in a hurry during appointments, which is really great because fertility treatment is stressful. He also followed up with us personally by phone when he needed to explain results, and when I had surgery, he came back to the hospital in the evening to check on my recovery. Most doctors would have just called for an update. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and affable. He created a treatment plan for us that was in line with our financial constraints and spiritual beliefs. Most of all, he helped us achieve successful pregnancy! All the doctors at that practice are great, but I would definitely recommend Dr. Propst over the others.

Great Dr.

Dr. Propst was great. He always took the time to answer any questions we had about procedures, medicines, or anything regarding IUI or IVF. He was very straight-forward with us if he thought something would or would not work. Without Dr. Propst's expertise and help, we would not be having our twins.