Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Puglisi
Dr. Anthony Puglisi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Jenkintown, PA (and 1 other location). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Puglisi is affiliated with Albert Einstein Medical Center, Elkins Park Hospital and Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Puglisi has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Anthony Puglisi has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Anthony Puglisi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anthony Puglisi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Puglisi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Albert Einstein Medical Center
Elkins Park Hospital
Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Moss Rehabilitation Hospital
Holy Redeemer Health System
Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Albert Einstein Medical Center At Elkins Park
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony Puglisi in this video.
Dr. Anthony Puglisi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.