Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony E Ramsey has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have been with Dr Ramsey for approximately 18-20 years. By far the best ob/gyn you could ask for. I have always been very satisfied with his practice start to finish. Very confident in his diagnosis on what ever the issue. Always has the right answers and the best bedside manner of any Dr I have ever experienced! He's the best!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
46 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Anthony E Ramsey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJacobson And Ramsey Pc, 3190 State St Ste 101, Medford, OR
Dr. Anthony E Ramsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, OR.