Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Rayer MD
Dr. Anthony Rayer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northwood, ND. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Rayer is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Devils Lake and Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Rayer has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Anthony Rayer has the following 1 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Rayer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Hospital Devils Lake
47 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Anthony Rayer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Anthony Rayer's office for more information.
104 N Park St Northwood, ND : (701) 587-6000
Locations & Directions104 N Park St, Northwood, ND
Dr. Anthony Rayer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northwood, ND.