Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Rejent
Dr. Anthony Rejent, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rejent is affiliated with SSM Rehabilitation Hospital, Saint Louis University Hospital and Shriners Hospital for Children - Saint Louis. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Rejent has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Anthony Rejent is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Rejent is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
Saint Louis University Hospital
Shriners Hospital for Children - Saint Louis
SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
St. John's Mercy Medical Center
St. Mary`s Health Center
Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Ctr
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anthony Rejent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.