Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony Reyes Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 17
The title says it all Dr.. Reyes is the best doctor a person could want for themselves and their family,my whole family sees him including my self for over 8 or more years I am the one with lots of health problems and dr Reyes has always been a phone call away he will also squeeze me in for a appointment if I need to be seen, his bedside manners are some of the best I have seen and I have seen a lot of doctors he is down to earth and easy to talk to which is a great thing to find in a doctor
I have had this Doctor since i was a kid. Now I am 23 years old i stared going to him since i was about 7-8 he sucks!! i was really patient with this Doctor but have to agree with the other comment...he only wants you to come and come and come for stupid reason just to tell you its NORMAL!!! you wast time and money!!! I had it with him!! i had to beg him and tell him off to send me to a specialist do to that he never found the 10cm cyst i had in one of my ovaries!!! It was big a as new born head!! so it was there for a few years!!1 i had told him i had really bad cramps and back period!! his remedied was always birth control!!! so if your looking for a new doctor plz dnt get him!! that is why he is not my doctor no more!!!!
Dr. Reyes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
16 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Anthony Reyes Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsPIH Health, 12675 La Mirada Blvd, La Mirada, CA
Dr. Anthony Reyes Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Mirada, CA.