Dr. Anthony Ricciardi Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Ricciardi Jr?

HE THE BEST

Posted on December 5th, 2014

HE THE BEST CHILDREN DOCTOR EVER, AND HE OPENS THE DOORS AT 6:00. WHAT DR OFFICE YOU KNOW OPENS AT THAT TIME. I TELL YOU HES THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES, HIS STAFFS ARE WONDERFUL FRIENDLY AND FUNNY. HES BEEN MY HUSBAND DOCTOR SEEN HE WAS A BABY NOW HES OUR DAUGHTER DOCTOR. HES THE BEST I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYBODY. HES REASONABLE AND ALSO WILL WORK WITH YOU IN ANYWAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH DOCTOR RICCIARDI KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Elizabeth Allen

Posted on September 28th, 2012

I really don't want to let his best kept secret out which is he's open 6AM in the morning which means you don't have to take a day of from work to take your child to the doctor. This is a convenience and very much so apprecisted by parents. THANKS DOC!!!

Visit for son

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Haven't seen dr. seen 2009 and he/staff still remembered my son. They took good care of him eventhrough he didn't have insurance. Yes, sad to say sometimes care is based off of insurance. I'm very grateful for Dr.and his staff.

Pleasant and punctual.

Posted on April 11th, 2012

I love Dr. Riccardi he is a loving and caring doctor... Very patient.

He knows what hes doing

Posted on March 5th, 2012

Dr. Ricciardi knows what hes doing as a doctor. This is why so many families go to him, which causes the wait to be almost unbearable at times. Despite the wait overall I would suggest him to a friend. He has seen it all and will take the time to hear you out. I went to him as a child and now I bring my children to him. They love going to see him. The cleanliness of the office (in East Orange) has greatly improved and the staff is always friendly. His supporting physicians are knowledgeable as well.

Excellent overall service...

Posted on December 31st, 2011

Posted on May 22nd, 2011

Dr.Ricciardi,is a wonderful doctor.He is very attentive to all of his patients.I have read past comments about his office; I agree that the wait is long,but it's well worth the wait.Dr. Ricciardi has seen me even when I had no insurance or money to pay. I love him for caring for my family for over 10years. Thank you Dr. Ricciardi your the best.

He knows he's parents and kids

Posted on April 28th, 2011

He knows his patients reason I say that is one day I took my child to a hospital out in Lakewood and when I followed up with him he mention it to me. He the doctor that cure my kids, cousins and saved my girlfriends child that had cancer. I love Dr.Anthony Ricciardi

Great Doctor BUT

Posted on December 10th, 2010

Dr. Ricciardi's office is a mess, better yet, a zoo. You cant make appointments in advance, you show up the day of, place your name on a list and wait to be called. Doors open at 6.. so plan on arriving at the door by atleast 5:45 because it's usually a line waiting for the office staff to open the door.

Amazing

Posted on November 16th, 2009

Dr. Riccardi is an amazing doctor. He had been my doctor since I was two and I'm 24 now. Now he is my daughter's doctor and he's still amazing. He never forgets a detail or event. He's completely thorough and amazing with kids.

Old Patient

Posted on November 4th, 2009

Dr Riccardi delivered my baby brother who is now 24 years old. He's the best and now I bring my children to him. Keep up te great work Dr. R

Posted on August 28th, 2017